Wednesday, April 22nd
But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.
- The #1 goal of God is His Kingdom on Earth.
“Do not fear, little flock, for it is your Father’s good pleasure to give you the kingdom.
- When a kingdom takes over your life, history is expunged.
- We lose our past and get the past of the new kingdom.
1 I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that you present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable to God, which is your reasonable service. 2 And do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, that you may prove what is that good and acceptable and perfect will of God.
- The transformation of our minds is the key to living the Kingdom of Heaven.
The Primary Objective of Jesus
- The priority of God is the return of His Kingdom influence on Earth.
- The key to the influence of a territory is the presence of the Governor.
- The Holy Spirit is Heaven’s Governor on Earth.
- The return of the Holy Spirit is the most important act of redemption.
- The most important person and power on Earth is the Holy Spirit, He’s the only evidence of Heaven on Earth.
- Wait for the Promise of the Father.
- This spoke He of the Holy Spirit.
The seed of rebellion came from Eve (woman), the seed of the Kingdom came from Mary (woman).
I will crush the “head” of the enemy.
When Adam sinned he didn’t lose the earth, animals, his mind, his family, nothing you could see.
Adam lost the Governor, the Holy Spirit.
- We are partakers of the divine nature.
- The Holy Spirit is not an “it”.
- He’s a person. Jesus always referred to Him as He.
- The Holy Spirit is not a cloud or a mist.
- The Holy Spirit is not a feeling
- We can actually grieve the Holy Spirit.
- The Holy Spirit is a person with a personality and has characteristics.