Wednesday, July 29th
Always, Without Ceasing, In Everything
- Any true offering is costly.
- Devourer – kill steal destroy
- Don’t give place to the devil – give him no opportunity
- When things aren’t going well…Give thanks.
1 Thessalonians 5
16 Rejoice always, 17 pray without ceasing, 18 in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.
- Real faith doesn’t deny the existence of a problem, but doesn’t give the problem influence, a voice, or dominion.
- We’re not disciples of Job, we’re disciples of Jesus.
- How many storms did Jesus bless?
- Always, without ceasing, in everything
7 Then Jesus said to them again, “Most assuredly, I say to you, I am the door of the sheep. 8 All who ever came before Me are thieves and robbers, but the sheep did not hear them. 9 I am the door. If anyone enters by Me, he will be saved, and will go in and out and find pasture. 10 The thief does not come except to steal, and to kill, and to destroy. I have come that they may have life, and that they may have it more abundantly.